Club Member Meetings
Members are encouraged to participate in monthly meetings, which usually take place on the second Monday of every month.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic all meetings are done via videoconferencing until further notice.
Meeting details are posted on the Club Facebook Group and video conference invitations are sent via email to all members.
Challenges for 2022
New Year — New Challenges! Club Board decided to keep the challenge qualifications as prior to 2020, full distance has to be finished for a ride to qualify for completed challenge.
- 50 50-mile rides, at least one per calendar month.
Metric Century Challenge
- 26 metric century rides (62.1 miles, 100 km).
- Choice A: 12 century rides (100 miles), one per every calendar month;
- Choice B: 14 century rides, without the monthly century requirement.
- Complete Metric Century Challenge + Century Challenge.
Super Ultra Challenge
- Complete Ultra Challenge + Fifty-Fifty Challenge.
- Challenges are open to all current club members;
- Every challenge must be completed in the calendar year of 2022;
- One ride counts towards one challenge category only;
- Qualifying ride needs to be completed on the same calendar day;
- Submit your rides to email@example.com at the end of each month;
- A link to purchase your challenge jersey will be sent the following year;
- This year the Board decided to allow indoor trainer and e-bike rides to qualify for the challenges.
Feel free to post your rides to the Facebook group to share and encourage others.
All Club members are welcome to socialize at the annual events: May Fete, Oktoberfest and Holiday Party (beginning of December).
Each event details are shared on the Club Facebook Group.
We encourage members to order official Club Kit. We typically open the kit store in spring and autumn. On occasion we re-design the kit. This year kit was chosen by a vote of club members.
Currently the kit ordering is closed, please check back later or follow group announcements when ordering reopens later this year.
The Club lends bike travel cases to active members. Please contact Trek Bicycle Clear Lake to make reservation.